Wright Energy Consulting offers a wide range of skills to suit your specific issues and needs in project development and, in particular, cost and planning with a particular emphasis on risk and market issues. This can be in the form of a short term problem solving consultation exercise, tailor-made solutions and advice to medium term support on a performance improvement journey.
Our key skills include:
- Prepare/ Review Project Cost Estimates and Schedules for projects in development
- Perform/Facilitate/Advise on Cost & Schedule Risk Analyses (Deterministic and/or Probabilistic) including risk mitigation strategies and contingency management
- Prepare/Review Cost & Planning Guidelines, Procedures and Standards
- Provide Cost & Planning input to Business Scenarios, including impact of market cost escalation
- Provide Specialist Cost & Planning advice, including incorporation of market forecasts and screening economics
- Assist with Benchmarking of project cost and schedule
- Prepare and present training materials for staff development
Subject to the needs of the client organisation, our network of associates can provide complementary skills in the following areas:
- Specialist workshop facilitation, including Opportunity Framing, Contracting Strategy and Concept Selection
- Assurance reviews to ensure that prospect/project value is maximised by looking at all aspects including political, organisational, commercial issues
- Risk Management, including risk identification, risk register set up and risk categorisation
- Project Controls specialists for developing project control plans and assistance with implementation of controls
All Wright Energy Consulting associates are professionally qualified within their area of expertise and can provide a CV and references on request.